Data Collection: We collect certain data directly from you e.g. data about your participation in courses, information about your devices.
Other data we may collect from you include-
- Account data: This includes your profile information which is publicly available
- Postings/ Comments: Depending on where you make postings, shared content e.g. reviews may be publicly available. However, instructor messages or comments relating to course tasks or quizzes will not be available for public viewing
- Course Data: We collect data relating to course assignments or questions to satisfy course requirements
- Purchase Data: Some data e.g. your name and address may be necessary to process your order. You must provide certain payment and billing data directly to our payment processing partners, including your name, credit/debit card information, billing address and postcode. WESIE Sports Academy does not collect or store sensitive cardholder
Data Collected Through Automated MeansTechnical data about your computer or device e.g. IP address, device type, operating system type and version, unique device identifiers, browser, browser language, domain and other systems data and platform types.
Purpose of Data CollectionWe use the data we collect to:
· Provide and administer our services, including to display customized content and facilitate communication with other users
· Process your requests and orders for courses, products, specific services, information or features
· Communicate with you about your account by responding to any concerns you may have or sending you information related to our courses or services
· Manage your account preferences
· Facilitate the services ‘technical functioning, including troubleshooting and resolving issues, securing the services and preventing fraud and abuse
· Solicit feedback from users
· Market and administer our courses and related services
· Learn more about you and your requirements
· Improve our course content and services
· As required or permitted by law or
· As we, in our sole discretion, otherwise determine to be necessary to ensure the safety or integrity of our users, employees, third parties, the public, or our services
We will do our best in alliance with our service providers to protect against unauthroized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal data that we collect and store. Unfortunately, however no system can be 100% secured, so we cannot guarantee that communications between you and WESIE Sports Academy, the services or any information provided to us in connection with the data we collect through the services will be free from unauthorized access by third parties.
Your password is an important part of our security system, and it is your responsibility to protect it. You should not share your password with any third party, and if you believe your password or account has been compromised, you should change it immediately and contact us with any concerns.
You can access and update your personal data that we collect and maintain as follows:
· Log into your account to update your account details at any time
· To terminate your account
If you have any issues updating your details or terminating your account then feel free to email us direct.
Please note: even after your account is terminated, some or all of your data may still be visible to others, including without limitation any data that has been (a) copied, stored, or disseminated by other users (including in course comment); (b) shared or disseminated by you or others (including in your shared content); or (c) posted to a third-party platform.